Stereo mics

Subject: Stereo mics
From: "Don Lintner" don_lintner
Date: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:55 am ((PST))
Clint,

I purchased the AT835ST which is the short shotgun version of the
815STthis year just as the new models were being introduced. My
understanding is that the new BP series mics are the same as the
previous mics except that the materials used to make them are compatible
with the new European recycling laws so they contain less hazardous
metals, etc. I'm guessing they also changed the names to distinguish
them from the low cost AT835 and 815 shotguns that are not stereo and
are even noisier.

Don

--
Don Lintner
University Graphics/Photo Program Manager

Phone 262-595-2286
FAX 262-595-2017
Email