Re: ME62 vs. AT-3032 (was Sennheiser MKH 418 and stereo recording

Subject: Re: ME62 vs. AT-3032 (was Sennheiser MKH 418 and stereo recording
From: "Antonio Celis" tony_celis
Date: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:13 am ((PST))
Hi all,

For those who own 3032s, have you use them in humid environments? Any comme=
nts
on how they work on "harsh" environments (heat, humidity, etc..)?

Tony Celis

--- Christian Van Horn <> escribi=F3:

> Hello all! I'm curious to see what anyone interested has to say about
> this mic comparison. The 3032 on the left seems slightly more "open"
> and natural to me, which came as a BIG suprise. Also, I cant detect
> much difference in self noise with my old ears. I am about to purchase
> a set of 62's for use both in a parabolic and as a stereo pair...now
> I'm thinking it over. What do you all hear?  Chris

Antonio Celis-Murillo
Bird Banding Laboratory
IAP/USGS-Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
12100 Beech Forest Road
Laurel, MD 20708-4040
Work: 301.497.5832
Home: 240.487.6776
www.birdsofmexico.com

      Comparte video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y tambi=E9n tus fotos d=
e Flickr).
Usa el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versi=F3n Beta.
http://mx.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/