Re: An inexpensive sound recorder for birders

Subject: Re: An inexpensive sound recorder for birders
From: "Ted Coffey" twcoffey1
Date: Fri Nov 2, 2007 4:29 am ((PDT))
Lou,
I do not seem to have this problem of auto resetting.
When I set recorder to MP3 it stays at that setting except if I switch
to 4CH Surround were it goes to WAV.  When I switch from 4CH to
something else it goes back to MP3.  Power on/off, battery
replacement, switching back to any other microphone selections and it
stays were I had it set.  This seems true for any other WAV or MP3
settings.  Perhaps they moved the microphone switch to 4CH when they
used it.
Ted