Re: Cardiod v's omni in a reflector

Subject: Re: Cardiod v's omni in a reflector
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:39 pm ((PDT))
a third way which works very well and is somewhat like claus's solution is =
to mount an arry of capsules on a 5-inch piece of acrylic (or even use a si=
ngle capsule pzm microphone like the sound grabber at the focus of a dish. =
i think there is a real issue with cancellations with direct sound that you=
 would get with an omni and you certainly pickup too much of your neighbour=
s!

umashankar

i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at lulu.com