Re: Renamed Site: Visit to the Master Recordists

Subject: Re: Renamed Site: Visit to the Master Recordists
From: "G W" gwapuffin
Date: Sun Jul 8, 2007 10:14 am ((PDT))
Rob and George Paul,
I am using Window Internet Explorer 7 and needed to use "Save Target As "
before I could hear the recordings, should they have caused a program to play
the file on my computer without saving the file to my hard drive?  Perhaps I
need to change a setting in my browser to make that possible?  When I clicked
the links with a left click there seemed to be a download taking place but
nothing launched so I could see or play the file.
Gerald White Muscatine, IA