Re: 16 bit vs 24 bit Information Theory Hypothesis

Subject: Re: 16 bit vs 24 bit Information Theory Hypothesis
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Sat May 26, 2007 11:35 am ((PDT))
I though the thread started in reference to a FR2LE. Maybe it would be
best to stop trying to generalize, and just stick to specific
recorders. I think there would not be anything advantage recording in
24bit on a Microtrax unless you want to hear the preamp noise more
clearly. But what about the FR2LE that so many have recently purchased?

-John Hartog

 Just remember this, the original post that