Re: 24 bit vs 16 bit recordings

Subject: Re: 24 bit vs 16 bit recordings
From: "oryoki2000" oryoki2000
Date: Sat May 19, 2007 11:06 am ((PDT))
One way you can take advantage of your stereo 24/96 recordings is to
present your work on a DVD-Video disc.  The DVD-Video format has space
for two channels of uncompressed 24/96 audio.  The disc will play on
any commercial DVD player.

Using DVD-Video format allows you to add still photos or video clips
of the birds you're recording.  Northern California has a number of
Audubon Society chapters with special interest groups for
photographers.  I think you could find photographers and videographers
willing to collaborate on your project.

Apple iMovie (for Mac) and Adobe Premiere Elements (for PC)are two
inexpensive DVD-authoring tools.  I'm sure others here will chime in
with their favorites.

--oryoki