Re: Greetings and an FR2 LE review

Subject: Re: Greetings and an FR2 LE review
From: "Bruce Wilson" bruceumba
Date: Mon May 14, 2007 11:14 am ((PDT))
Or it may have been an impedance problem. If the headphone amp was incapabl=
of producing enough milliamps to drive the low-impedance phones you used on=
symptom (though not a common one) is to get noisy.

What typically happens though is the highs "pump" when the lows get loud, o=
the phone amp crackles or cuts out at high volume.

Just a thought.

Bruce Wilson
http://science.uvsc.edu/wilson