Re: Fostex FR2LE query

Subject: Re: Fostex FR2LE query
From: "david briggs" daavebriggs
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:07 am ((PDT))
Klas
I agree the consumer shure sony and zoom arent going to have pro components=
, you couldnt argue that they should either. They arent intended to be used=
 by pro's.
Fostex however have a history of pro portable recorders. having said that I=
 dont think the fr-2le is aimed at pro's but the fr-2 was. I would return t=
he fr-2 and get another in exchange.If it is the same  return it and buy an=
other product.
dave