Re: Military Surplus Ammo Boxes

Subject: Re: Military Surplus Ammo Boxes
From: "Greg Weddig" gweddig
Date: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:51 pm ((PST))
What about a Pelican or Storm case, they are supposed to be waterproof
and float.  Some of them have transparent covers which may improve
remote control operation ergonomics (ie see what you are doing).  One
thing to look at is whether the thing would float weight-wise if you
dumped your canoe.

Keep us posted on your progress.

my $0.02

--greg