Re: mic windscreen tests from Army Research Lab( is now hogs hair)

Subject: Re: mic windscreen tests from Army Research Lab( is now hogs hair)
From: "Dana Blackmer" danablackmerphd
Date: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:52 pm ((PST))
Martyn,

Your link led me to Location Sound's main page, but just a couple of clicks=

away was what I think you were referring to in your last post:

http://www.locationsound.com/proaudio/ls/SHOG0001.html

It is described as a "rain diffuser" that effectively breaks up rain drops=

so they will not be recorded.  It says, however, that it does not keep the=

rain out, which makes it sound as if it would be a good choice for
recording until it starts pouring.

Dana

At 12:09 PM 1/13/2007 -0800, you wrote:

><http://www.locationsound.com/PDF_2004/quickbrowse/19_microphone_accessori=