Re: Church Audio Pro Binaural mic

Subject: Re: Church Audio Pro Binaural mic
From: "macmang4125" macmang4125
Date: Mon Jan 8, 2007 2:50 am ((PST))
Thanks again Rob, I can see me disappearing behind clouds of
soldering fumes as I make up various microphone rigs! Still it's nice
to have some projects to get involved with and make a few things.
I have already found a site in the UK that sells the Rapid 35-0190
capsules!

Regards

Phil
--- In  Rob Danielson <>
wrote:

> Phil--If your journeys will take you to quiet locations, Tom
> Robinson's "Triplets" that he makes with Rapid 35-0190 capsules or
> single Primo em158  capsules (currently out of stock) are possible
> inexpensive upgrade DIY projects. Search "EM158" and "Tom Robinson"
> in the list archive.
> http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/naturerecordists/
> Rob D.
>
> At 2:41 PM +0000 1/7/07, macmang4125 wrote:
> >Thanks Andrew, I think after all the input from everyone I will
not be
> >buying the Church Audio Mics. I will build myself a couple of the
WM-

<standlynch@>
> >wrote:
> >>
> >>  I bought an Church pair 2 or 3 years back, but found them
rather too
> >>  noisy and the pre-amp box that came with them had oversized
switches
> >>  which kept accidentally flicking and so ran the battery down.
I've