Re: Church Audio Pro Binaural mic

Subject: Re: Church Audio Pro Binaural mic
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri Jan 5, 2007 11:16 am ((PST))
Sorry, no, though perhaps others on the list do. I bought a set of the
very cheapest ones a while back, and they were pretty poor, getting
buzz and sounding kind of thin. But they were the very cheapest, and on
a closeout sale, so I would not compare them to current models at all.

Since I have a number of good mics, from Sony lavaliers to Shure 83s, I
did not pursue them for better ones. I still use them for unimportant
stuff like casual lectures and meetings for transcription and such.

Anyone else use Sound Professionals mics? I have respect for them
still, from hearsay comments over the years, but no direct
experience... I just spoke up as I do not trust ebay at all, even
though some people here do! I'm not representative. I just brought it
up as the original poster may not have known about them. The
description on the ebay item does sound good, though one never knows.

<L>

Lou Judson =E2=80=A2 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689