Re: Sonic Stage

Subject: Re: Sonic Stage
From: "Debbi B" dgbrusco
Date: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:22 am (PDT)
This is what happened.

I had the previous SS on my laptop. I recorded a few minutes on a
disc, didn't move it while it was writing, and then connected it to
the laptop. When I attempted to transfer the files, SS gave me that
error I mentioned. I think I tried it again, and tried connecting
again, and then tried a new disc. That resulted in the same error.
That's when I decided to try upgrading, which required a reboot. So
far it has been ok (transfers) since that reboot.