Re: Sonic Stage

Subject: Re: Sonic Stage
From: "Debbi B" dgbrusco
Date: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:37 pm (PDT)
It was whatever version I had before 4.0 that this happened on. But
it did say something about converting files (or the database?) when I
upgraded, so I'm a little hesitant to revert back. I just checked all
the oma files and they have a date of yesterday.
I do keep the wav files on an external HD (besides my laptop, at
least what fits), but I'll have to start keeping the oma files there too.