Re: Flash Recorder Dilema

Subject: Re: Flash Recorder Dilema
From: "Lindsay Cargill"
Date: Wed May 17, 2006 5:02am(PDT)
Many thanks for that helpful response.

I will check out the site on the 671. At the mo. I am swaying to the
Tascam - battery life is very short on the Fostex. However, Marantz
has that "tradition" of good field recorders. I take it the Oade Bros.
don't export ? If not I might buy the 671 and get someone to MOD it
here in UK, asuming it is clear what they do to it ( maybe its
secret ! )

I always have the NH900 and can use the Pro6 Twin Sci with a power
supply meantime, as well as the Senn ME67/K6. I don't necessarily want
to keep holding on for something new as there will always be something
better around the corner !

Thanks again,

Lindsay

--- In  "oryoki2000" <>