Re: best binaural mics?

Subject: Re: best binaural mics?
From: "Rich Peet"
Date: Wed May 24, 2006 7:56pm(PDT)
I am currently working on three vocal tracks that interleave with
three stereo pairs of ambience in one large space. When done my hope
is that each can stand alone or be played all three together without
loss of content to become a conversation of 1 2 or 3 people.

Some of the best people you thought would make a good vocal
presentation can not stand on their own without their visual presence.
 That becomes ugly in the final edit.  Studio does allow you to record
multiple times to get it right.

I am going with three different fast talking teenaged girls and hope
that I can contain them within the recording environ.  I know I can
not get them to not talk on top of each other in anything but a
studio.  This may flop but everyone loves happy girls so I have to try.

Rich