RE: MicroTrack 24/96

Subject: RE: MicroTrack 24/96
From: "Kevin Wooding" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:20:34 -0000

Perhaps use the 'hold' button as a matter of habit, and you shouldn't have =
any
problems with this.

Re using this recorder, I took mine on my recent trip to Costa Rica and fou=
nd
it invaluable, simply because of its high portability. The quality of resul=
ts
may not be as good as they could be, but you can carry this thing without
inconvenience in a pocket on long treks through the rainforest that you mig=
ht
be going on for entirely other reasons. I picked up a great solo howler mon=
key
this way which otherwise would have been missed entirely... and the quality
with all that cicada noise is pretty credible to my ears.

Kevin