Caution! Tech Talk

Subject: Caution! Tech Talk
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:36:24 +0900
Hi All,

I apologize for the technical nature of this post, but I can't think of a
better place to ask these questions.

Processing power and storage space was eluded to in an earlier post by Rob
D. concerning the SD 722 and recording at high bit rates, and the subsequen=
inadequacies of not having enough speed and or memory. This is a big concer=
for me as I absolutely hate not having enough processing power and or
storage to work through projects comfortably.

So my question is,  what are your strategies for overcoming the processing
speed / RAM etc.. to make things run smoothly for high bit rate recording,
with a starting point at say 24/96.

Best,

Mark Ragsdale

www.moonbridges.com