RE: Re: Mallards whistling

Subject: RE: Re: Mallards whistling
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:57:03 -0800
Thank you Rich, Mark David, Jim and Geoff for the responses, Interesting to
say the least!
AS far as I know, there were no other ducks around but you never know!!
I will take a look at some more of my recordings and look at the sonogram
too.....

Thanks lads :)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: