RE: Mallards whistling

Subject: RE: Mallards whistling
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:43:44 -0800
I can't remember John, I have mallard recordings from back home but I need
to go searching, I can not find whistling here in any of my recordings......
I'm hoping Geoff will post some for me :) ? :) ?** :)

By-the-way Geoff, what is happening in the mother land regarding this bird
flu? Are there many birds getting persecuted?
I saw a piece on BBC America that many hunters have set up blinds to shoot
hundreds? Tell me that's not true mate?

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: