Re: Opinion on Sony minidisk

Subject: Re: Opinion on Sony minidisk
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:57:46 -0700
Are there any Minidisc unit that record to a buffer? With digital units
it is very easy to design them so that it stores 2 to ten seconds of
audio, and when yo hit record it starts recording from ten second
before you hit the button, What MD units do that?

Sound Devices 722 recorders do, and home minidisics I have from Sony
do... any portables? That's what you need.

Lou