Re: respectful, "topic" question

Subject: Re: respectful, "topic" question
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:01:48 -0000
--- In  "Martyn Stewart"
<> wrote:
> I totally voice your response, there are a lot of people on this
list, I for
> one who have benefited from the immense knowledge of technical
people but I
> have to also keep it from becoming too distorted from its original
ideas.
> I always believe that the best thing you can do if the topic doesn't
> interest you is hit the delete key. I do not advocate people NOT
talking
> technical here. As moderator I have to make a balance and I have
had much
> e-mail to me asking just to tone it down a little.
>
> Thank you for your continued support.

Not that I don't just believe you it is just that I don't.

As Moderator of the Micbuilders list it is entirely possible the
feedback you got was just something directed at me and had nothing to
do with a need for text to be limited here. I have no clue what
direction you are trying to give to this group.

Rich Peet