Re: respectful, "topic" question

Subject: Re: respectful, "topic" question
From: Volker Widmann <>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:34:27 +0200
I have to say that one reason why the Nature Recordists list is so
attractive for me are exactly this kind of discussions. Certain
questions can only be answered by the people here on the list as nature
recording has its special demands as to equipment.
I have to admit that sometimes it is not easy to follow every technical
detail, but I take this as a challenge to try to find out and I usually
find out. Actually it is profound knowledge and experience that is
shared and I for myself can only benefit from that.
And so far I can not say that I found any of the technical discussions
here were totally out of topic.
I would advise those who are not interested in certain topics just to
ignore the topics they are not interested in and to use the delete button.
As a matter of fact not every topic is of interest to everybody. That's
only natural.

I would like to thank all of the people here on the list who take their
precious time to answer requests, solve other people problems, give
valuable hints and tips and share their experience and files.
I benefitted a lot from this list within the past 6 months and I would
not want to miss it.

Volker Widmann