RE: respectful, "topic" question

Subject: RE: respectful, "topic" question
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:14:04 -0700
Wanting to know what best mics for what budget for what nature project you
want to record are fine, diagrams and circuitry, how the mic actually works
is not really for this group. This group was founded on the principles of
nature recording, many people are attracted to this group for that very
cause, it needs to appertain to nature recording.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543=A0=A0 W121.98428

e-mail: