Re: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence

Subject: Re: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:06:51 -0500
Sorry Mark, Walter and others. I forgot about this while working on
the test. I uploaded the first 7 minutes:

http://www.uwm.edu/~type/Temporary/7723EQ2TrimSparseRvrNiteSeq.mp3

To save the mp3 to your drive without loading it in your browser, go
to the directory at

http://www.uwm.edu/~type/Temporary/

and right-click (mac: control-click)  on the file
name,"7723EQ2TrimSparseRvrNiteSeq.mp3" and use the "Save To Disk"
option. This one is 10.8mb. I can email it to folks too; just ask.
To avoid the QuickTime request silliness with PC, do not double-click
on the file, rather open it from the sound playing application of
your choice using File->Open and selecting it.

Rich was testing his ability to locate the spot. The rig was set-up
about 25 yards from the Kickapoo River about 150 yards west of the
parking area on old 131 highway going down the dam towards the new
foot bridge. Yes, its facing the Star Valley ponds where we camped
with the left mic facing southwest and the right, west-north-west.
The siren at the start originates is in the town LaFarge, Wisconsin
(pop 700), not quite 2 miles away.  Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D=3D
,
At 11:10 PM -0400 7/16/05, Walter Knapp wrote:
>From: "Mark R." <>
>

>>  Hey Rob,
>>    I didn't get as far as these guys did, due to the size of that file. =
Is

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department