Re: RE: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence

Subject: Re: RE: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 00:53:34 +0200
I would guess it is about the same, and also with individual variations.
You know my standpoint: No condensor mic's except Sennheiser MKH has a
design which allows it to be very reliable.
But I saw NT1A on the web for only 199 USD! It is VERY cheap for a
microphone with such a very low noise! Though bulky and perhaps unreliable=

under wet conditions - which is the alternative??

Klas.

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.
Phone & fax int + 295 310 01