Re: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence

Subject: Re: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:33:50 -0000
I was expecting you to have posted from just downhill of the bowl on
your land.  But the species are not correct.  Did you record this at
the site near the covered bridge near the campground of the 2004
Naturerecordists Campout?

For all that siren is at least 3/4 mile from the mic and listening to
his setup did motivate me to get another 10 db out of my system.

Rich Peet