Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence

Subject: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:27:06 -0500
Martyn et al--
Finally, here are the NT1A's performing, X-Y angled at 60 degrees
through a wet, drippy night along the Kickapoo River in SE Wisconsin,
May 26, 2005.

http://www.uwm.edu/~type/Temporary/7723EQSparseRvrNiteSeq.mp3
44mb (mp3)

Its a 30 minute sequence of cross-faded segments starting with the
10pm town siren in LaFarge through sunrise recorded on the Sound
Devices 722, full gain. If you want to download it rather than have
it load in your browser, go to the directory at
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/Temporary
and right click on the link: 7723EQSparseRvrNiteSeq.mp3 and select
the "save to disk" option. Mac folks, use control-click. Rob D.

  = = = = =