RE: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence

Subject: RE: Rode NT1-A's Night Sequence
From: "Robin Carter" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:14:55 -0400
Rob,

Can you or anyone else hazard a guess as to how dependable the Rode NT1-A
might be in a warm, humid climate? I have a Rode NT4 which does well as lon=
as the humidity is low. Here in South Carolina this means that I can record
with the NT4 only in the winter. I am hoping that the NT1-A does O.K. in
high humidity. You mention a "wet, drippy night". These conditions would
quickly disable my NT4.

Robin Carter
Columbia, SC