Re: Marantz PMD660 question

Subject: Re: Marantz PMD660 question
From: "ladyraven_69" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:27:28 -0000
--- In  Wild Sanctuary <> wrote:
> We're finally getting there, folks. Anyone had any hands-on field
> experience with the Marantz PMD660? All flash cards. No moving parts.
> $500USD. XLR inputs.  Now all we need is one with multi-gig flash
> tech in series so that we can record 24/96.

Raven writes:

Hi Bernie,

We just bought one along with a Rode NT4 mic.  We'll be meeting up with Dan=
 and Sharon
next weekend and giving it a field test.  Our local testing has proven quit=
e satisfactory and
the rig has alot more clarity than my minidisc/Sony 957 set up.  I'll give =
you a report when
we're back in town.

regards,
Raven Simons