RE: Mic Terminology

Subject: RE: Mic Terminology
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:11:35 -0800
I think enough has been said on this matter and I reiterate, Klas did not
mean anything derogatory, in Europe the term Jap is not racially charged, we
look at things differently to the USA. The naturerecordist group is
universal and not just for America, if this matter was taken with a pinch of
salt, nothing would have come from this, you are making a big deal out of a
harmless statement, you are making mountains out of molehills!!
I resent someone telling me to behave accordingly, when did I enter the
bloody classroom?
LET US KEEP THE GROUP STICKLY FOR NATURE RECORDING TOPICS.
Jim, I think you should intervene here before this weeks postings are full
of this crap......

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!