RE: Bluebird Mania

Subject: RE: Bluebird Mania
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:50:39 -0800
It's kinda like listening to the pied Piper Walt; the new boxes must be mad=
too bloody well for them to be moving in so quickly, what's the recipe?
I had put boxes up here last year (Not for bluebirds) and up to now, nothin=
doing!!!
We have had that spring feel about this area too, up in the high 50's and
low 60's and they say global warming is not a threat!!!
In the mountains we have no snow and it's still January!!

I must admit though, I do love the spring and all the new voices that come
with it.
I am thinking of going up to Alaska this coming spring to record on the
refuge before the Government gets their way with drilling.
I have had many people asking if I have recordings from ANWR.
I think it will be one of those places lost forever :(

I too would like to see your diagrams for the Bluebird houses Walt.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!