RE: What do you recommend

Subject: RE: What do you recommend
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:39:31 -0800
<and, of course, the possibility of using the preamp and AD conversion in
the recorder alone (TCD-D7/8/10/ Tascam DAP1/HHB Portadisc/Fostex FR2/Sound
Devices 722)

Remember too that the Sound devices 722 will cost you well over $2000

(I do not consider here exceptionally expensive units like Cantar X, Deva V
or Nagra V)

Don=92t also forget to consider the Marantz PMD-670

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!