Re: Asian Bullfrog

Subject: Re: Asian Bullfrog
From: Lang Elliott <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:50:20 -0500
I just received the following inquiry for a recording of the Asian Bullfrog
(Kaloula pulchra). If anyone has it, please contact Gareth Bradbury at:

Lang

Hello

Please forgive me for writing to you "out of the blue". I am looking for a
recording of an Asian Bullfrog, also known as Asiatic Painted Frog (Kaloula
pulchra)croaking during breeding season to use in an education exhibition.

Do you by any chance have any contacts who may have such a recording.

I look forward to any advice you can give.

Gareth Bradbury