Re: Basic Electricity

Subject: Re: Basic Electricity
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:05:24 -0500
From: "Rich Peet" <>

> And I keep an antique blue glass Arcturus 124 tube mounted on walnut
> above my monitor as a reminder that blue helps the electrons flow
> better so get the blue cable too.

I knew there was a reason why I choose blue as my standard cable color
code for my stereo cables. Connectors at each end have blue marker bands
or blue caps. And all but one of my stereo cables use blue jacketed
Canare star quad. I needed a long cable quickly at one point and made up
one of my stereo cables with red jacket as I was out of blue. I should
really test the sound quality difference ;-)