Re: Windows Media Player 10

Subject: Re: Windows Media Player 10
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:38:49 -0500
That's right, it was you, Greg. Here's the v9 encode info & dowmloads
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp
The list of compatible cards contains familiar brands/models, but I'm
not familiar enough with PC drivers to know what MediaPlayer can use.
If there is a way to make MediaPlayer 5.1 play through most cards,
its another reason to get a PC along with SonicStage. PC folks with
5.1 capable cards and all the speakers hooked up, here are some
sounds to spread around
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winmediatech40/Utility/1.0/W98NT42KM=
eXP/EN-US/6channel.exe
Rob D.