RE: cheap external speaker

Subject: RE: cheap external speaker
From: Stephens Jack M Contr GC/Weather <>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:52:32 +0100
http://www.pignose.com/pignose/pig.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Andres M. Cuervo
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 7:06 PM
Subject: [Nature Recordists] cheap external speaker

Dear all,

I am looking for an internet dealer or store where I can purchase a
small, portable external speaker for mono play back in the field. I know
of Radio Shack models that I've already used (but cannot find it now
over the internet!!!) that operate with a 9V battery, and are cheap. I'm
sure some of you know what I'm talking about. Any suggestions? or
alternative speaker models?

Thanks to all,
Andr=E9s Cuervo.

"Microphones are not ears,