what's happening with HTML?

Subject: what's happening with HTML?
From: Vicki Powys <>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:36:08 +1100

As well as cluttering up our computers with unwanted attachments, has the
naturerecordists' group also now changed their policy on the use of HTML?  =
am now receiving non-HTML messages with fancy typeface, coloured typeface
etc, and with extra advertisements from Yahoo on those messages.  As well a=
slowing the download times, and message opening times, my computer actually
froze while opening one non-HTML message this morning.  I fear too that the
door is now being left wide open for viruses.

I vote that we keep naturerecordists' communication format as simple as
possible, so that no-one is left out or feels compelled to unsubscribe.

Vicki Powys
Australia

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:26:41 2005
Message: 3