Re: what's happening with HTML?

Subject: Re: what's happening with HTML?
From: Vicki Powys <>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:09:00 +1100
Evert,

I joined this group by writing an email to Doug von Gausig, or so I recall,
and Doug added my name to the naturerecordists list.  I did not join via the
Yahoo web page.  Hence I have no idea as to what name or ID I should be
typing in, in order to access my settings.  Any suggestions?

Vicki Powys
Australia