Re: what's happening with HTML?

Subject: Re: what's happening with HTML?
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:40:26 +1000
Doug,

       Your message as it appeared when I opened it in my in-box, (a) caused
my set-up to try to connect to the net; (b) appeared in unusual* text; and
(c) bulked your reply with Mark's message, so that only from the context
could it be determined where his message ended and yours began.  (I intended
to select, copy and paste the relevant few lines to show you, but strangely,
while I can select, it won't copy.)

Naturerecordists never used to be like this.

I think I subscribed at about the same time as Vicki, and no doubt would
have the same trouble that she has had, except that I know my internet
incompetence wouldn't even get me that far.  So although no doubt I too need
Yahoo Groups to  give me a user name and password, may I leave that until
later?   Some time when my computer-expert son in Perth visits me.

Syd

* the text appears similar to mechanical typewriter text.