Re: the nature of parabolic reflectors

Subject: Re: the nature of parabolic reflectors
From: Bret <>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:37:53 -0800 (PST)
--- Walter Knapp <> wrote:> And we should not be
near so dismissive of the effect of designs like

> the multicapsule PZM design in the Telinga. Designs like that are
> going
> to be the future of parabolics, and we need to pay more attention to
> them.
>
> Walt

Walt,
I hope that in no way have I been dismissive of the design of the
Telinga.  As I stated before, I like the sound of it, I think it is a
great design, and is very useful for recording distant sounds.  I love
my Telinga.  I am merely trying to better understand how these things
work, in reality, not just theory.
bret