RE: Re: Myself, and AKG Blue Line questions

Subject: RE: Re: Myself, and AKG Blue Line questions
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:32:07 -0800
I Have the PMD-670 Lang and I use it very rarely, I am disappointed with th=
machine in so much as it feels like plastic, I had the PMD-690 first and
this was a much better machine in my mind, as far as performance goes, it
would be ok for a back up machine, I do like the facility of using flash
card media but I mainly use the HHB Portadisk if I have the choice side by
side, I think if Marantz had made the casing like the Portadisk and charged
a bit more money, I would be shouting its praises a lot more, I do like the
look of the Sound Devices 722 and if they make it like the Mixpre or the
MP-2 body work then it will be a "tank" Having said that, I think I will
eventually go with the HHB Portadrive, now that will be a rolls Royce :-)

Martyn

Http://www.naturesound.org <http://www.naturesound.org/>

  _____=20