Re: Re: Myself, and AKG Blue Line questions

Subject: Re: Re: Myself, and AKG Blue Line questions
From: Lang Elliott <>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:21:23 -0500
A bothersome feature of the Marantz is the surprisingly low signal-to-noise
specs of the mike preamps, although this might not be a problem for many
users.

I actually may go the route of using my DAT recorders until I can get hold
of the Sound Devices 722, then purchasing one of the new HD-MD recorders
down the road as a backup.

I keep flip-flopping in my mind about this.