Re: Re: core sound product descriptions

Subject: Re: Re: core sound product descriptions
From: Dan Dugan <>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:59:53 -0700
>Dan, as I'm using a modem I can't surf around very much.
>
>Where can I see the Denecke-style snap-in 9V battery mounting? Or can you
>explain it?

I sell the Denecke products, and all their little boxes like mike
power supplies have a pocket at the end where you insert a 9V
battery. No lid, no thumbscrews, nothing to break or lose,
high-pressure contacts without snaps, no fiddling, just perfect for
the field. The products are illustrated at:

http://www.denecke.com/prod04.htm

but unfortunately the pictures don't have batteries in the pockets so
it may not be clear how it works. The butt end of the 9V battery is
held firmly under a lip. Click on the picture of the PS-1 to enlarge
it and you'll see the illustration on the sticker that shows the
battery position.

Worthy of imitation.

-Dan Dugan