Re: Heading North

Subject: Re: Heading North
From: Marty Michener <>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:41:13 -0400
Well Bernie!

Talk about us who do not know when to retire. . . you following a famous
battle, Walt setting new Georgia zoogeographical records every year and me=

now learning a new computer language while making photo illustrations for
software on grass and sedge identification!  ;^)

I would like to thank you for all your recent good spirited and informative=

posts and hope you do have great luck in your trip.  Chief Joseph is a hero=

of mine, so I will think of you and your mission, and can hardly await
hearing any details you can spare, sounds or stories in due time.

RE email - I am fairly sure that you need to go into your own "Yahoo
profile" and set your mail delivery options yourself, but perhaps Doug can=

do it.

Marty Michener