Re: MP-2 discontinued

Subject: Re: MP-2 discontinued
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:11:47 +0200
Just a preliminary warning for synthetic fur: I used a piece of it yesterday
over a pair of omnis and every insect in the whole area thought it was a cow
or something. I had to remove it.
Was this imagination from my side or has someone else the same experience?
Can insects visualize, actually "see" something that looks like fur / animal
and get attracted by it?

Klas.