ME 62 imbalance

Subject: ME 62 imbalance
From: "David Kuhn" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:18:33 -0000
Aloha listeners,
I'm using a pair of Senn ME62's with Shure A96f Line Matching
Transformers in a Jecklin arrangement for ambient sound. There is
what seems significant imbalance in the channels when viewed in
CEPro: for example Left channel -8.5dB vs Right Channel -7.1dB;
L -5.7dB vs R -4.9dB.
Should I expect better balance than this? The problem is apparently
not the transformers, as switching them made no difference.

Thanks,
David

David Kuhn
Terran Tours