RE: disappearing and hot

Subject: RE: disappearing and hot
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:41:08 -0700
<I estimate that over 30% of the
biophonies found in my library, recorded in N. America since 1968,
come from now extinct or seriously altered habitats.>

I think you would be just about right Bernie. You see the usage in this
country and the resources, it makes you cry. How can a country this size
not think about what they are taking out and failing to put back in?
People are oblivious to what is going on in general. I mean, look at
this group! 500 plus members in 2 plus years, if this group had anything
to do with Hunting, property development or the stock market it would be
in excess of 5000!
Just shows you where the priorities are don=92t they!
The trouble is, those who have the money have their priorities on other
more important things like, where I want that Spa built or I want a
house in the middle of here!!!! How many of these people actually give
back into the environment?
I do not know of too many unfortunately.

Martyn