RE: disappearing and hot

Subject: RE: disappearing and hot
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:39:20 -0700
It is a comment that I made in a post, it was not meant as a discussion
but is one that does no harm in my book, I don=92t believe that the market
is to suit our growing needs either but other people=92s greed. Why have a
Walgreen=92s on one corner and another =BD a mile away? Makes no sense to m=
at all.
Many developers are building properties that sit empty for years, so I
don=92t understand your theory? We have plenty of new properties here in
Redmond, WA that have been built on drained marshes and forested areas
while hundreds of houses are up for sale!
As nature lovers & recordists, I think it is our duty to speak out for
our ever diminishing planet.

Martyn